So, not too much have changed since I've last been here. I'm still lagging behind in school, dreading work, spending too much time not doing anything productive and then regretting for not having spent my time more wisely. Most of my time at home, I'm swaddled under my blanket. Especially now that the monsoon season is here... Let's just say its a good time for blanket burrito.
Of late, I feel like I haven't been catching up with friends enough. I am constantly broke even though I feel like I've been working very hard to keep my income coming. So that's a bummer. There are really not a lot of things to do out there when you're strapped for cash. Which, is why my life has been pretty mundane for the past couple of weeks, revolving mainly around school, work and my weekends with the boy.
This week though, I've got some activities lined up which I'm quite pumped up about! Can't wait to share with you guys my hopefully exciting weekend! Stay tuned! (´ ▽`).。o♡
No comments:
Post a Comment