Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lovely Friday

I've been busy..... And also lazy, which explains my hiatus. Been meaning to update this space but never got around to doing it till now. Even then, I am only here to post a couple of pictures taken last Friday during our cycling trip to Punggol Waterway Park. Again. Seriously in need of new places to go to to just chill and to work our cams.

Wilson was acting really immature that day. Every spot I stopped to take pictures, he would stop too and take photo of the exact same thing then compare it to mine saying how much more awesome his are. Ahahaha childish!!!!










I edited 'em on my phone using Camera360 before transferring back to my com so the picture quality has somewhat been compromised. Pictures are reposts from instagram so you guys would've probably seen it if you have followed me there!

I'll try to update more often from now on. So, till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment