The past weekend is one of the best I've had in quite a while. Friday saw me walking around town with Joyce, seeming to be shopping, but more engrossed in our chitchats than anything. So we ended up walking back and forth a couple of times because we were so distracted. I had an awful good time just talking to her simply cause we have so much catching up to do seeing that we haven't seen each other properly for the longest time!
On Sat, I did a photoshoot with the girls at White Cottage! Very exciting because it's my first time stepping into a studio and I was really looking forward to seeing how the pictures might turn out! It was pretty awkward though since we aren't exactly the gurus when it comes to posing. But fun, nonetheless!

Rest of the pictures you can find on FB.
That night, I managed to meet up with Jessica, Justin & KR at Frenzie for a couple of drinks and some really awesome fries. Okay, more like really awesome cheese dip and that's coming from someone who doesn't even like cheese. Great way to end my already rad Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment