But I haven't managed to see them for the past few weeks b/c everyone is either in army, studying or working, our schedules just don't meet. So I'm missing them a lot and here are a few pictures I thought I'll share! They are all from FB so pardon the quality.
The first set was from the night we celebrated our graduation!

We had dinner at 15 minutes before going over to Clint's where we played some games and then drank some.

I'm not too sure the name of the game but basically, whoever does or says what is written on the paper they've picked will be whacked.

We also played poker where we had to do shots for more chips if we ran out. One shot of I-don't-rmb-what for "$100" worth I think?

Then the guys played some games on the consoles while we played twister!

Toasted to the rose champagne Clint got specially for the night and we finished another 2 or 3 bottles of liquor so we were all kind of wasted and really really tired when morning came. So.... Jerlyn took advantage of us!!! Hahahahaha just kidd'g.

I had no recollection of this ever happening so when I saw the photo the next day I literally laughed out loud.
Following few pictures are from the night we went for the APB tour. Not exactly something I did with the poly peeps but Jerlyn was there tgt with the other staff from mint.

Then on a very random night we had a very very random bbq. We were just talking in whatsapp and decided at about 10pm to have a bbq so we met up 2 hours later and did it!

Lastly, photos from Clint's and JJ's birthday celebrations!

Hopefully we get to meet up real soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment