My dear boy is enlisting in about 26 hours and the reality is only starting to hit me. Didn't feel much at all the whole time until this instant. It's gonna be hard not being able to see him for next 3 weeks or seeing only him 2 days per week for the next 2 years but I think it's a great test to our relationship, or any r/s for that matter, and I'm feeling pretty positive about it!

One last picture before we head to the barber!

We've been together for over 5 years and it is really amazing how he has been here with me through most major events in my life; sitting for O's, entering polytechnic, getting a puppy, my first time travelling w/o an adult, etc. Him shaving his head for the first time is just another to the list of many more to come.

Examining W's new hairstyle haha!
Had dinner with his fam after that at the uncle's kpt before going back to my place. If anyone is looking to have some zhi char or fish head steamboat you guys can head to Kampong Eunos! It's called "Xiao Bao Fish Head Steamboat" if I remember correctly.

Very blur image of me trying to get back into the frame after setting the camera on the table. Notice Zara at the back looking as if trying to say "Excuse me ma'am we are trying to take a photo over here". Super adorable hahahaha.

The next few pictures all failed b/c I couldn't figure out how to set a longer timer and W didn't want to help.

We kinda had the same expressions in the photos above aight? Not on purpose I swear!

Cheeky boyf with all his nonsensical ideas. "Donating" some of my hair to him.

When I asked for a kiss.

Face eating Miami guy part 2 wahahahha

And bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment