We had a few pit stops, first was at Naqib's place for Hari Raya visiting! The kuihs his mom & sis baked were all freaking good. And the curry for the nasi briyani.... Just too yummy. Previously I said I love thai food yep? I think I'm actually in love with any cuisine that uses a lot of chili. That said, Malay and Indo food are in my list of favorites too!

I fell down halfway through b/c Qib swerved right into my front wheel when he felt some insect attacking his face. He hit his nuts and now I'm left with a couple of blue blacks, a burn on my palm and a 6 cm long abrasion on my tummy (yes I measured it with a ruler hahahaha). I can't tell which is worse. I mean getting hit in the nuts hurt really bad right?

Quite randomly, Justin lied on the grass and started taking pictures which led to a series of pretty good pictures I'll say ^^

Even though Marina Barrage has got a great night view, it was nothing comparing to sitting on the platform looking out at the flyer and the Domes of Gardens By the Bay under the night sky. Beautiful!

Pretty much summed up an amazing night!
No comments:
Post a Comment