Tuesday, September 4, 2012

From me to you

Few more minutes and you'd be awake and i'll be off to tekong. I gotta admit it, it's not gonna easy having to be away from you for most of my time during these 2 years. Nobody likes it but it's a phase that all guys have to go through. I do hope that our relationship does sail smoothly for the upcoming months to come. We've both invested much time and effort all these while and it'd be a waste if anything bad is to happen. It wasn't easy for the both of us to come this far in our relationship. We've managed to make it through all the ups and downs because we still believe in the love for each other. I know that i've not been treating you good at times but it wasn't intentional. I don't text you sweet nothings or kiss you as frequently as you'd like it because i want you to know that i mean it when i do it, instead of doing it for the sake of doing it. I know i spend alot of my time playing games, i can't help it. Now i regret not spending enough time with you. If anything unfavorable is to happen to us, just know that i've loved you all this while. Infatuation doesn't last, true love does. You are my first girlfriend, and i do hope that you stay the first and the last. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment