Friday, August 24, 2012

Days

My life is sad. My daily routine basically revolves around waking up, eating lunch, taking a nap, watching Lost, watching Lost, watching Lost.... On better days, I get to wake up beside W or to go on a little food or photo-taking trip with my love.

Next week. Next week though, I will start searching for jobs so that I'll be fully occupied once W enlists. Not getting the occasional texts or phone calls from him during the day will be bad but I can't wait to see him manning up! Heh heh.

Just last week we had dinner at the much raved about Thai restaurant - Nakhon Kitchen! Have been wanting to try it ever since internship days but never did until now. Not knowing that their opening hours are from 12 - 3, then from 5:30 - 10, we had to wait having reached at 4:45. We were, however, lucky in a sense b/c the queue started forming at about 5:15 so if we hadn't been early, we would have to wait while everybody else eat. Now, that would have been torture since we were already famished.










Out of 50 photos you take of him, there's probably only one with him smiling unless it's candid. This is candid ^^






We ordered tom yum soup, spring rolls, fried garlic chix, phad thai, a bowl of fragrant rice for W and some thai iced tea. Quite a spread for only $25 so we were very very satisfied (and bloated).

Ystd W and I went Lavender for some hawker food. We never fail to order the choco drink every time we are there and W will always always get their fried prawn mee. I was craving for some choco fondue but sadly, the stall has closed down already so mehhhhh~

After lunch, we took a walk along the river leading to Kallang where we stopped for some dessert. We are such fatties.


























Wilson's brilliant idea to take picture through the hole. Would never have thought of it otherwise.






Thought the photos of this stray kitty are really well taken. Obviously, not by me. I suck at anything even remotely related to arts. Despite that being said, I'm still gonna blame W for not being cooperative rather than my lack of photog skills for the not-so-nice pictures taken of him hohoho












Saw a stall at the Kallang market selling Thai food but was too full for mains. Their business is pretty good so I guess the food should be good? Gonna go back someday to try! I love love love Thai food.

No comments:

Post a Comment