Friday, June 15, 2012

Muddlehead

First post from BKK and it comes with bad news. I lost my wallet!!! On the first day Shin was telling the rest how careless I am and I told her that I haven't lost anything in the longest time and this happened.

So then I came back to the hotel, crying and so happened to read XX's blog about positive thinking and showing gratitude, etc. What are the chances right? Maybe the universe is telling me to feel okay and it really did help me. I felt much better.

Maybe I jinxed it when I said what I said. But whatever it was, i shouldn't let it ruin the rest of my trip. I'm surprised I'm actually taking this pretty well.

Talking to Wilson almost always work. Even his scoldings can make me feel better, like a lost kid finding back her parents. Even though being reprimanded for wandering off, there is a sense of security. He makes me feel so safe, like all the wrongs in the world don't matter anymore.

Texting my sister also reminded me of how much of a bimbo she is. Thinking that she would probably have lost her wallet if she's here also makes me feel like less of a mud head.

Shin and Adrian called room service to cheer me up. They even wanted to draw out the amount I've lost and lie that they found my wallet when they went out to search for it. I am lucky in my own weird way.

;3

No comments:

Post a Comment