
It's been too long since W and I had a nice meal tgt so I went online for a little bit yesterday and saw this cafe recommended on a couple of blogs so we decided to go after my bmath class today. Wanted to visit the outlet at Botanic Gardens initially but I thought the one at Q8 would be much cozier since it's smaller so we headed there instead.

FFT @ 8Q is located very near to bras basah mrt station, less than 5 minutes walk away, so it is very easily accessible. Was pretty worried that we wouldn't be able to find the place since I've always been a direction idiot but it took no effort at all!
The outside is so pretty, almost like a green house and I especially like the jars hanging on the ceilings and the cafe's simple and clean layout.

I ordered the shiitake and button mushroom linguine while W had creamy beef ribeye linguine. Mine tasted a lot like aglio olio minus the chilli flakes, so since aglio olio has always been my favourite pasta, I was happy with what I got. W's looked really yummy also!

The pancakes we shared after was of such a huge portion we almost couldn't finish it. We did though, eventually because it was so good. We had the milk choco banana pancake, can't go wrong with banana. I LOVE it!

Tomorrow, I'mma have one day off school but I'm gg back for casual labour at Mr Punch b/c Adrian needs people and I am soooo freaking broke. No way would I otherwise have agreed to work 7 pm - 2 am when I have lessons on Friday. I'm a slave for money. Gotta look for a proper part time job once bridging exams are over.
No comments:
Post a Comment