Flying in < 12 hours. Feeling worried about all sorts of things I shouldn't be worrying about right before a trip. Like not being able to catch up with the lessons I'll be missing, that the shopping would be disappointing or that I'll lose my arms or legs to some Thai syndicate. The last, W constantly reminded me.
I am definitely stoked, however, to travel with Shin!!! We've been talking about this since eons ago. Those days spent at the airport, green-eyed, wishing that we were the ones boarding the planes, telling each other that we must go overseas together someday. It is finally happening!!!!
Have yet to pack but I'm not panicking. Will wait for the girl to come over later to help me with it! Should be easy since I'm planning only to bring 2 sets of clothes there so imagine if the shopping fails me. I will have nothing to wear!!!!!
K bye. See you guys in a week!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment