
Then we headed to Ling Zhi at night for their steamboat buffet which was pretty good but not worth the money, I find.

The bill came up to about $180 for the 5 of us. I know $35++ each is not too overpriced for a buffet but the spread really wasn't that great. Having a steamboat like that at home wouldn't have costed so much seeing that there were mostly only vege, tofu and the likes. The dim sum there was really good though but they only had a handful to choose from.

Bringing two girls up on her own sure was no easy feat but she did so w/o any complains. I sometimes compare my mom to others' and afterwards I always always feel lucky I have mine as mine. She is like the greatest mom anyone can ever have and I want to give her a good life, to be the filial daughter I nv got the chance to be for my dad. I'm not there yet but I'm trying and I hope that she'll be around for a long long time so that I can be all that she is to me and more.
I love you, Mommy!
No comments:
Post a Comment