Yesterday was Keping and Siew Ling's last day, I am soooooooo sad our group is shrinking. Now it's just WR, JY, Sandra and me. However this also means that I'm nearing the end. Just another month to go.

Mini farewell: Sushi & sub for lunch at the rooftop garden and Phad Thai for dinnz with a few photos and polaroids in between. I will definitely miss working with all of them once everything is over but I'm feeling quite ready to move on to the next phase of my life - which, is to sit home and do nothing, or not b/c June will see me going for bridging classes 6 days a week followed by two tests in July and uni in Sep if everything goes smoothly.
Another upside to public holidays is that there are extra time for you to catch up with a couple of friends from secondary school. Finally got to meet up with Jessica, Justin and Qib, even though only for the few short hours. Then I came home and napped the remaining of my Labour day away in the very cooling weather.

Escalator at the side of nex. I've always wanted to take the one at orchard central but somehow didn't up until now so when I saw this one while we were at Pastamania, I had to take it hahahahaha. Okay not really, it was only a casual remark but Justin really set us looking after lunch soooooo.... Yipee!

"We are fabulous!!!!!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

♥
No comments:
Post a Comment