




Wilson and I just passed our 5th anniversary. On days, I'll think back to all my sec school days, and ponder about all the what ifs and I'll always come to the same conclusion. That no matter what decisions I've made or who I've chosen to be with, I probably wouldn't have been as happy as I am now. I'm really thankful to have met him. I don't remember how we started to hang out but whatever that was, that sure is one of the best things that has ever happened to me.





Will be awesome if I can spend my weekends on a speedboat like that! Speaking of which, I'll let you guys in on my dream solemnisation. I'll really like a yacht party, where there are champagne, wine, pastries served on 3 tier pastry stands with flowers deco all around. Hahahahaha, a girl can dream right.














I love you baby! ^.^
No comments:
Post a Comment