So, we had thai food for dinnz and after, went over to Glacious for some yogurt. I love that you get to do your own yogurt and the toppings gachapon style. Just have to turn the knob and the toppings fall out. Awfully cute concept! Oreo and fruity pebbles are my favz :>


Her tee for that day made me feel like I have to talk like, yoyoyo wazzup man! Behold, rapper Joy.




HAHAHA HAVE RIGHT?????
That aside, she got her phone jailbroken so I decided to do mine also and now it's so pweeeeety!!!!

Look at it! Look at it!!!! *Dying of awesomezzzz*

And how can I resist buying a new matching iphone case right. Even though it cost me like 38 bucks hohoho.
Side tracking, today is also Shin Ee's birthday. So happy birthday!!!
Hope you like the vid and the perfume!!! :-*
No comments:
Post a Comment