Friday, February 10, 2012
Friends above studies, studies above me
Of course I have to find my way pass this. People look on the surface and make all those critics about the kind of person you r but really, they don't know you at all. I try to stay above all the negative thoughts, I try my best to think positive. Trying hard not to be petty, to be more understanding, to be reasonable. Trying not to be the person I'm turning into right this second, trying not to feel what I'm feeling right now. But there comes a point where you just can't do it anymore, and people simply don't understand. Instead, they call you a whiny bitch, they pity your boyfriend for having to put up with u but they don't know shit. The point? The point is that there is no point at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment