I guess the closest I feel is disbelief. Reluctant to believe that 3 years has gone by so quickly. Everybody will be moving on to the next phase of their lives, not knowing if we will still keep in touch, hoping that we would. NP has given me plenty. The perfect circle of friends, the opportunity to go to Shanghai for a 6 weeks immersion program, internship at SFA, a CCA that had me either participating or helping out in various camps and events. Pity I didn't last long in the OB. Speaking of, I really got to work on my commitment issues.
3 years of school, and it all came down to this.


Didn't seem too long ago when I attended my sister's grad ceremony and now it's my turn to go on stage for my cert. I guess why I'm feeling nothing is b/c I didn't do exceptionally well. Just average grades, not enough to get me to a local U but not too bad either. Furthermore its just a diploma, nothing to make a fuss over unless you've aced it, I feel.



So this picture kind of reminds me of the one I took when I finished my 2 years in PAP. How time flies.













Stayed in school for another 2 hours just to take pictures. Probably the best part of the day. Then a few of us headed to town for dinner so I had my first meal at 9pm, with very little drinking in between in a super warm weather, wearing a stuffy robe. To which my mom is convinced was the cause of my fever. Temperature went up to 39°C ytd and the visit to the docs set me back $60. Why so expensive????? >:(
Anyhoo, glad I'm feeling better so I can join the rest for our very own celebratory grad night later the day! Can't wait to have some fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment