Monday, May 21, 2012

Home is wherever I'm with you

Question. Are the constant updates about even the teeniest tiniest bit of my life getting annoying? Clearing my one week annual leave so I've got so so much time to spare, you guys got to bear with me.

Earlier, Wilson and I headed out to collect my blazer and shopped around briefly. Simple day out but so much better than staying home watching shows or playing Diablo 3 (him, clearly). I mean, we talked and laughed so much more and it was really nice.




My loot! Only managed to get a pair of shorts b/c every time something caught my eyes I would convince myself that I can get it for cheaper in BKK and between now and then I prolly won't need any new clothes. Except this pair was only 10$ so I guess my budget still allowed. Things from Bugis Street I always find disappointing after buying and trying it on so I was quite skeptical when I bought it but this turned out to be pretty good so I'm glad. Although one of the belt loops did come off when I tried putting the belt through (a little bit too violently) but I can fix that!






Hahahaha this last pic is too adorbs. Zara looks really shock here prolly b/c I said "Eh? Mama??" to try catching her attention so she was listening for signs of mommy's return or maybe just wondering why I am always lying to her.

Graduation is tomorrow and I still cannot believe that yet another phase of my life is over. Sister's friend came over awhile ago and passed me a tube of choco baby as grad gift. Made my night ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment