Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Vday


My Valentine this year. Really wasn't expecting anything from Wilson b/c we already said we weren't going to do anything special since he's having his finals and there seems to be quite a few celebrations for the past few months already or maybe its just time moving to fast.

Anyhow, I was really surprised when Wilson came over with a bouquet of flowers just slightly before 12. So he called and asked me to the door and I just laid on my bed for like the next 5 minutes unconvinced. He said he almost wanted to leave hoho.

So I felt like a really bad girlf b/c I really didn't get him anything and he was all "Are you going to get me something?" and I was like "Yeah, (insert random pc game)". In the end he had to tell me what he wants so I made an order and will be collecting it from the seller tomorrow!

Pretty much sums up today. Just want to say that I feel like the luckiest girl b/c I know you've never grasped the idea of giving flowers because they eventually wither but you still got it for me cause you know that it'll make me happy. That's what makes everything so much more special, besides the (saddening) fact that nobody has given me a bouquet before. Hehehe love you!

P/s: Rest of the pictures taken during lunch with the intern people at taoi, we almost got stuffed to death. Imagine how sleepy we felt back at the office after the 7 course meal hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment