Friday saw me spending the night with the poly peeps. First up was chomp chomp, then to nex to catch a midnight movie (This Means War, 4/5 stars), followed by supper at Geylang. Didn't bring my cam, which was quite a pity because it would have been nice to have something to show for such a pleasant night.
I like hanging with them till late. It just gives me a very warm and fuzzy kind of feeling, I have no idea why. It's kind of weird, but a good kind of weird.
Then came yesterday which was spent with the boy. Our initial plan was to have Marché for dinnz but the queue was crazy so we had hand burger instead which was quite a disappointment. The burger was okay, but not worth the money I find. Really liked the mushroom soup and the tom yum dip that came with the fries though!








And yes, they serve vegetarian burgers so that's a plus!
Wilson then came over to my place and we spent the next few hours taking random photos, competing to get the high scores for rope'n'fly and just lying on the bed doing nothing. I like it :)








Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment