
A photo of my dear girl to make up for the lack of proper pictures.
I'm on to Season 5 of How I Met You Mother which means I'm nearing the torturous stage of having to wait 7 days for 1 episode to be out b/c it is only halfway through the 6th. Why is there even this many seasons to begin with? I want to quickly see who really is the kids' mother but then again, I don't want this show to end b/c then, I'll feel so empty. Y'know the emptiness you feel when you've spent so many hours watching a show or reading a book then it suddenly ends and you don't know what you should do next, so instead you sit on the floor or lie on the bed and think about all the good scenes. That kind of empty.
Ha hahahaha I know I sound so ridiculous. What am I doing watching sitcom when finals are just around the corner and with the knowledge I have now of the modules I'm taking, I'm pretty much screwed.
I hv the same pillow/quilt cover as u. Frm IKEA right!! Hahaha Bought it when I went thr w my bro the other time. See u tmr!
ReplyDeleteHaha it was on sale right!!!! That's why I bought it! Okay see you at TAX lecture!
ReplyDeletezara looks like she wants to fight
ReplyDelete