Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year


This came a little too late since 'most everyone should be done with all the visiting but I still hope you guys make good of the remaining CNY, get lots and lots of ang baos and have a great rabbit year!

Seems that there is an inverse relationship between a person's age and how excited he gets for Chinese New Year. As I get older and older, CNY seems less and less exciting to me. It used to mean new clothes, family gatherings, good food, ang baos and lots and lots of fun, but these days it simply means a break from school and some extra money.

I envy people coming from a big family, all bonded and nice cause mine's not like that at all. So when I grow up and have my own kids, I'mma make sure that we visit both my side and my husband's side of the family every alternate weekends!

On a side note, I'm getting cold feet since the finals are nearing and I've been laying off all school related work ever since after the semester break. So currently I have a whole lot of work to do if I ever dream of catching up and I need to start. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment