So. I went shopping with the boyfee today, it was a fruitful trip! Bought him a nerf gun as x'mas pressie b/c he looked like a little girl in a candy shop the other time we went into Toy'r'us and saw these guns. He knew what it was the moment i passed it to him, so i lied that i couldn't find nerf guns at any shops at Compass Point so i bought him something similar to it instead and he was soooooooo sad and disappointed you should have seen his cute face ha ha ha (i hv it wrapped so he couldn't peek inside)!
Met mommy, sissypie and her friend for dinner at some vegetarian zi cha stall so yummehz, love.


I made them do this super retarded pose h3h h3h. Look!!!!


I was like, "Eh eh turn around and look surprize"!
HA HA HAHAHAHA.



Why are all of them so cute??? ♥♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment