

Anyway for any odd reason if you might be interested, this is actually where i'm currently waitressing at. It's not anything fancy but i love the ambiance, all the old adverts hanging on the walls and especially the people there. Not a fan of fussy customers though.


Also, it's like we had special privileges just b/c i'm an employee! Like, our ice chocolate and panacota both come in bigger servings than the original.


I won't put up the pictures of the exhibits here but if you're interested, here's the link to the full album. [link] There's not many though. It's like you really got to head down to really see for yourself.


So we went to the library after that to pass time while waiting for our 7:45 movie to start. I swear i've totally read the book (Diary of a Whimpy Kid) even before knowing that the movie 's coming out.

I guess this is pretty much an abrupt end to the post but just wanna say that i think i can never ever get sick of spending time together with Wilson.
No comments:
Post a Comment