Remember me saying that i can never get sick of spending time together with Wilson? I take that back. I get sick, waiting for him to wake up from his beauty sleep whenever we take a nap together. Y'know he's such a sleepy head and i don't usually sleep a lot, so i'm always waking up 1 or 2 hours before him and i'll be stuck b/c i can't go home. Well, technically we're not spending time together b/c i'm up and awake while he somewhere out in mills and boon land. Or are we?
My eyebrows had grown so thick and shapeless over a period of 3 months that Wilson calls 'em mao mao chong (caterpillar). I know i should totally spend that 5 or 8 bucks getting it trimmed but whenever i finally made up my mind to do it, the thought that it's gonna go out of shape again anyway makes me feel like i'm throwing money into the sea, figuratively. So i always ended up walking pass those beauty shops instead.
Today is the day for IS enrollment and Wilson and i got into the same class. It's not like him to want to be in the same class as me and i guess he's totally using me b/c it's too late to discuss with his classmates which class to choose and such, as we went to register for the driving test in the morning with his mom, and he doesn't want to go into a class alone. It'll be weird working on a project with Wilson and actually presenting it, i mean if we actually decide to form a project group together.
Okay, so Wilson just got up, mumbled a bit, asking me why i'm up so early when it's gonna be 10 in 6 minutes, and went back to sleep. I'll probably go jump on his bed now or something b/c i'm feeling hungry. Need food, need to get home, need to wake up at 7:30 for work.
HAIYO. Everytime I come to yr blog I'll see "I yam what I yam" and everytime I'll start to think, wth it means. Hahahaha
ReplyDeleteIt's some popeye stuff. Make wikipedia your best friend! Omg can't wait to see you guys tomo!!
ReplyDelete