Last week, during an advance birthday celebration for one of the poly peeps, we talked about what we want for ourselves in 10 years. Some said to be investors, bankers, auditors, others to lead a comfortable life, married with a couple of kids.
That night, I went over to W's and asked him the same but he brushed it off as usual. Sometimes, he lead me to believe that he is one with no goals and aspirations but I think he actually has a lot more visions about his future than I do mine.
So earlier while texting, he told me that when I asked him that question, he thought that in 10 years, he would still be with me, only by then there would be two little him running about. I never expected an answer to a question I asked 5 days back or that he would have given it a 2nd thought. It warmed my heart so much to see those words that he never ever uses when he doesn't mean them since he isn't one to sweet talk.
I've always thought that I would get married to him, building a home together for our little ones and maybe a pet dog. But it was all just castles in the air, I never actually wanted to believe in my daydreams because there are chances that they might not happen. Tonight though, I awfully hope that they would.
Happy 66th. I love you more than words can say :')
No comments:
Post a Comment