First was with the clique to do a short clip for Justin's OCS Grad Ceremony. So as this vid was for Justin, we didn't get see him. Hopefully our outing this coming weekend with everyone doesn't fall through!

The video:
So you can see basically how we end up with the final clip with ideas thrown in from all over. Super retarded bunch of people but I love every single one of them hehe.
Then sometime after, Shin Ee and I went shopping followed by going to the hosp to see her grand and for supper next. So we finally took a photo together after so long :>


Headed to Hatched for food with the girls on the weekends which ended up with 3 of us spending the night in town, having cup noodles and talking till the first bus in the morn.












Food: (1) Jerlyn's Cowboy, (2) Joyce's Designer Omelette, (3) ST's El Chorizo & (4) my Caesar on the Run
The food all looked pretty good but I can't tell about taste since I only had salad but you can't go wrong eggs! Place is dainty and service is pretty good (servers even got us chairs to place our bags!) but it's kind of difficult to get to without a car imo.
Want to go to more cafes like this one! Next will probably be the one at Serangoon Shin Ee said to bring me or Old School Delights at Upper Thomson. Looking forward!
No comments:
Post a Comment