Monday, March 26, 2012

USS

Selected only a few pictures as I previously thought I'll post them together with those from the hotel and there were too many. My 2nd time there but I didn't pay to take the rides the first round so I was still really psyched. The weather was perfect! Cloudy, so we didn't have to walk under the scorching sun, but didn't rain as well. We were so afraid it would, then our money would have been wasted.












The first ride we took. Simply bla. But we didn't have to queue long for any of the rides that day so it was good.








Finally got my gingy!!!! So I got Wilson to guess the price of it and said that if it's lower than what he was expecting, he would have to get it for me and he did! Best tactic ever.












We didn't see many mascots that day which was such a bummer because I was really looking forward to having pictures taken with them :(

Anyhoo, Wilson and I both agreed that the top 3 rides were the Transformers 3D Ride, followed by Battle Star Galactica: Cylon and The Revenge of The Mummy. The Transformers Ride was incredible!!!! It was so real. Totally felt like I was on a roller coaster going face down, even though it was only a straight track. The only bad thing was that we were stuck inside for about half hr due to some technical issues, it was such a waste of time. We could have taken a few more rides otherwise. Pfft.






Wanted to have our dinner at the burger place after that but it was closing already so we didn't. Was pretty upset b/c I really wanted to try their vegetarian burger plus the seats and everything was so restaurant-city-like, but Wilson promised we'll go back someday for the burger! ^.^






That's all from USS. Side tracking, I cannot stop listening to Robin Thicke. The first song I heard was Pretty Lil Heart and I fell in love. He is so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment