Nomming on a sandwich during lunch break while looking through thinspiration tumblrs. I don't know what drove me to actually instigate this sudden diet that I've been forever talking about but brushing off. Maybe it's the numbers I saw when I've finally decided to take my weight after avoiding the weighing scale for the past couple of months. Maybe it's b/c of all the teeny tiny girls I saw while looking for a wallpaper for my phone. Or maybe it's because of the Bali trip coming up in less than a month.
Regardless, I'm glad that I've officially started my diet plan. Hopefully I'll be able to hit 43kg by April 18! Some tips I saw on the net that I thought are easy to do which I might take up!
1. Drink cold water. Your body burns off calories getting the water to normal temp for digestion.
2. Take cold showers. Your body will burn calories to heat you back up.
3. Green tea and spicy food help to boost metabolism.
3. Brush your teeth often so you will not be tempted to eat afterwards.
4. Sleep at least 6 hours a day as metabolism decreases by 15% otherwise.
5. Keep good postures. You burn 10% more calories when you sit up straight.
If you, like me, are too lazy to go running, no harm making small changes in your daily life like that to help burn off some extra calories, albeit little. Every g counts!
Other than these, I've decided to follow a March 2012 Sit Ups Challenge Calendar (image on twitter). Even though it's a little late, I'mma start today and stop in April so I will too, complete the 31 days sit ups regime. Also gonna do some crunches and bridges for a flatter tummy!
I know how I've said that I will not talk about losing weigh et cetra anymore but I realised that I actually am able to maintain my desired weight/lose weight only if I say it out loud. I remember a few years back when I was obsessed with losing weight and kept a record of all my food intake and exercises daily. That was when I actually weighed 42kg. I hope everything turns out well this time and I wouldn't give up halfway!
No comments:
Post a Comment