Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Year

29th Feb! 5th leap year since I was born. I mean it's not that special a day but you know how I like to make a mountain out of a molehill. Just had to go out after work instead of heading home like usual and I finally had Marché after hearing so many people rave about how awesome the food are!!








Wilson had salmon steak and I got the sauteed mushroom crepe. We also shared a bowl of mushroom soup and some sauteed mushroom and potato as sides. I know right, so much mushroom. We got so scared of them by the end of meal hahahahaha.










I can never ever ever get Wilson to smile for a photo.

Anyhow, we went shopping after that and I splurged again. Couldn't control myself...

Here are some of my buys from today and 2 days ago!



1 & 2 are from Cotton On, 3 from H&M, 4 is from Cotton On Body and 5 from F21. The accessories are from polyvore to help fill up the empty spaces haha. Also got 2 pairs of jeans and a top for Wilson b/c I just got my pay and also cause he's been really sweet recently. My denim playsuit from gmarket also came in the mail today!

Diet + Saving plans start tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment