So I was out shopping with Jerlyn, Joyce and Shi Teng the other day and we saw a rainbow!!!! Totally rad. It's been so super long since I saw one!

Had our dinner at raindrops cafe after a bit of shopping. It has a certain charm to it, with the bulbs tied with pink ribbons hanging from the ceiling and bossa nova playing in the background. Really love places like that :>








So I had aglio olio. Not a lot of choices since I can't have meat but it was pretty good. We had brownie for dessert and the portion was kinda big. Initial plan was to share it with Jerlyn but it was enough for all four of us so everybody just shared one. Not a fan of nuts but wouldn't be the same if there's no nuts in brownies?




Did you realise that the plate is shaped as a raindrop??? How cute is that right!
Okay so, CNY Day 1 outfit (sissy's & mine):


Went for something really simple this year not because I was being my lazy self (okay, partly) but mostly cause everything just came zooming by I didn't even have time to plan a proper outfit! Christmas bam! New year bam! Bday then now CNY. One after another. The remaining working months will pass without any PH to look forward to. Le sigh.


Just pictures of mah favourite girls to end the post with. Be back soon!
Xoxo.


Went for something really simple this year not because I was being my lazy self (okay, partly) but mostly cause everything just came zooming by I didn't even have time to plan a proper outfit! Christmas bam! New year bam! Bday then now CNY. One after another. The remaining working months will pass without any PH to look forward to. Le sigh.


Just pictures of mah favourite girls to end the post with. Be back soon!
Xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment