Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lots of love, your daughter

Today marked the 6th lunar year that Daddy left us. Still misses him every now and then but on the whole, I've been doing really fine. It's days like these that make me feel like I've never been good enough a daughter, that I've never been there throughout his last few moments. If given a chance I would've accompanied him to all his medical checkups, cook for him, listen to him and do all the things I didn't have a chance to do.

Every time I hear someone talk about their parents I can't help feeling a little incomplete inside. Like, I'll never be able to talk about my dad in present tense or talk about my parents in plural. Daddy's not gonna be there when I get married or have my first kid. He didn't even get to see Wilson before. I'm pretty sure he would have liked him.

I love u Daddy. I hope u're doing good. ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment