Monday, August 8, 2011

Lazy bones

Its the time of the year again to mug real hard. Finals are in exactly 2 weeks' time but I've yet to start on any revision. No surprise there. Everybody else seems to be studying already but here I am, still sleeping too much, eating too much, spending too much time watching Chuck and following too many TW dramas.

Yesterday, I spent 2 hrs doing my nails and here's how they look like now! Not perfect, but not too bad for my first attempt at doing leopard prints!


Looking forward to tomorrow as Wilson will be bringing me the kids breakfast from BK then we'll be spending some time with his family later in the day. First will be lunch at a vegetarian zhi char stall followed by going over to his aunty's place in Kallang to try and catch a glimpse of the fireworks. It'll be a day wasted so I better do a little bit of revision today.

Happy national day, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment