I love you for never failing to be there for me when I'm sad.
I love you for never failing to cheer me up whenever I'm mad.
I love you when we snuggle in bed to watch movies.
I love you when you place your tiny bolster over my eyes whenever you need to be up earlier than me so as not to wake me.
I love you when you bring Mac breakfast to my place early in the morning to surprise me.
I love you when you come up with all those puns to mock me.
I love you when you come cycling behind me to send me home after I've left even though you said you're not going to initially.
I love you even though you're always complaining that I'm forever using your money, but still pay for my meals b/c you know I'm broke.
I love you even though you snore so loud sometimes, I can't sleep.
I love you even though you make me go to your house all the time, instead of you to mine.
I love you even though you you act like all hugs and kisses from me are means of torture.
I love you even at times when you ignore me because of all those online games you play.
I love you when you laugh.
I love you when you try to hide your laughter.
I love how your nostrils go bigger when you're embarrassed.
I love how you sound more gentle when you talk to your dog.
I love you four years back when you were still a blur boy who wore ugly collared oversized tees all the time.
And I love you now, four years later, even though you've changed so much, you no longer seems like the person I first fell in love with.
Thank you for accepting me and loving me regardless of my history, of all my flaws. It's weird how you never like to show it but I can still feel your love in every way. I love you, and it's gonna stay this way for a long long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment