
I've been searching for this color, Teenage Dream by OPI (Katy Perry), and when I saw the booth selling OPI at the flea, I knew I had to get it!!! It wasn't on display and I wanted to leave already but Joyce persuaded me to ask the stall owner and he pulled out this box from under the table and said they only had 6 left and this color is always going oos even in US so they're keeping it but he sold it to me since I asked. It was so awesome I felt like I was the luckiest girl on Earth okay!!!

I really like this color also from Holika Holika because it's so bimbo hahahaha. Just painted it 2 days ago but I removed it to try out the new color ;>
So I went to flea @ Scape with Jerlyn, Joyce and Shi Teng yesterday and I'm officially hooked!!! Slow or whutz. It's like digging for gold and if you find something you like, the sense of happiness... It's a different feeling from shopping at departmental stalls and finding something you like. Plus some things are going at such low prices! Here are some of my haul!



I also got a toga dress but couldn't hang it up for picture and a ring which I left at Wilson's place so no picture of that too. Spent only a total of $55 for everything. What a steal right!!!
Met up with Jessica after that at Mint for dinner and some drinks. It's nice chillin' with a girlfriend like that on a Saturday night! Then it was to meet Wilson, Luke and the rest at Phuture.
This is life after the common tests.
No comments:
Post a Comment