Saturday, May 28, 2011

Stress


People who said that year 3 is crazy? They were not kidding. Common tests start next week and I'm completely stressed out and clueless. Okay, I'm probably stressed out BECAUSE I'm clueless. Past few weeks had been hectic with 3 reports due and group works to do, and after all'd been submitted, comes common tests!!!!! And every time you think that life can't get any worse? It does. Dates for the job interview, data gathering call, and sales call for our communication module are all approaching and I suck at one-on-one meetings b/c I always get so nervous my eyes will drift everywhere and I won't be able to speak properly. Le sigh.

On another note, my sister is back from Phuket and she's now charcoal black!!!!! For the past months I've been trying my best to keep myself away from the sun so that I'll become fairer and am finally seeing some results... Not self-proclaimed k, people told me I got fairer! So if you're like me, don't go to Phuket!!!

P/s: G2K is having bazaar sale at Compass Point's atrium, everything is going cheap!! I got a blazer and a knitted cardigan for only 58 bucks. So satisfied :-)

P/p/s: I don't look so scary white as in the picture la duh I brightened it b/c it was too dark

No comments:

Post a Comment