Came up with the previous post last Tuesday while I was on the way to school with the intention of posting it online the moment I got home but I got lazy which is what happens to me all time. I mean, look at the archives at the side. 2 months back, I had 2 posts. Then came April where there was only 1 pathetic entry. So this month I'll make an effort in keeping this space updated. New month, new resolution and everything.
Anyhow, last Monday during HUMCOM, the tutor got me to share some stuff with the class and I wanted to talk about something related to intuition and guess what I said instead? IN-CEP-TION. Everybody laughed. Whatever was I thinking???
Going on a date with Wilson later!!!! It's been so super long and I'm gonna get my birkenstock
[link] later so I'm really excited!

I can has money plz?
No comments:
Post a Comment