I'm so weird today. I can feel my gastric coming but I can't even finish half a packet of food.
Recently lunch hours over at my work place has been pretty busy. My shift yesterday started from 12 and I am so the type to wake up late and always always have to rush for work so I ended up skipping brunch and my break for this shift usually starts at 6 so Wilson showed up during the busy hours ytd w/o telling and brought me chewy b/c he happened to be around the area for some auditing. My face lit up the moment I saw him and I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot for the next 5 minutes.
Then comes night where my shift ended at 10:30 so I had some drinks with a regular and hopped over to lot stock with him and some colleagues which got Wilson angry. The guilt.
Sorry baby please forgive me :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment