Thursday, March 17, 2011

Like a dream come true

Two weeks away from this space and it doesn't even feel that long. Everything has been moving so fast ever since finals ended and as a matter of fact, results are already coming in for some people. Mine will be in in exactly 8 days and I'm crossing my fingers. I swear I'll work harder next semester so that I'll save myself the dreadful wait for dooms day.

Whatever it is I'm happy year 2's done and over with. This, provided that I pass all my modules. Which I'm confident of, if Cost Accounting is out of the picture. Why can't we have a better tutor for the module it would have made life so much more easier!

I've been keeping myself pretty occupied for the past 17 days. Seeing an old friend shave his head for NS, which reminds me just how fast we are growing up. Bringing Zara over to Wilson's twice in the past week to play with BB, that kept us really busy with Zara seemingly liking to pounce on BB and BB trying to put Zara's head into her mouth at every possible chance. Finishing Season 4 of Heroes, waiting for upcoming episodes of How I Met Your Mother, and starting on Season 1 and 2 of Gossip Girl. Also, I'm back at Mr Punch, which means that I wouldn't be updating this space as much as I'll like to.

Anyhoo, pictures from Wilson's big day are all pretty blurry but here are some to feed your eyes! Luke got him a room at Aranda Country Club and got the rest over so I basically didn't do anything for the boy's birthday except to get his present and a cake, uh oh. Speaking of which, my plan to surprise him totally backfired b/c I couldn't keep my mouth shut at all! That, and b/c he was so not cooperative.

I went over at 12 sharp and hid his present in the freezer then went to his room and asked him to get me a cup of water with ice cubes and he did. Came back with the water and said he saw the box but couldn't care less. What attitude right!!!! The least he could have done was to take the box out, act totally surprise, run over to me and plant kisses all over my face.
















BTW, that's Wilson's leg hair. And no. I don't remember what happened to make Abbas want to pluck that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment