I don't know how I would've spent this day if I don't have the boy since most of my friends are attached. Which is really awesome, I'm glad for all of 'em! When my friends get attached, I get really happy and in my mind I'll be thinking of couple dates, triple dates and whatnot, which don't usually happen b/c really, couple dates are not usually fun unless everybody knows everybody.
So on the eve, I attempted to make choco fondue and fried camerbert chz! The choco fondue was a success but the latter, not so much I don't know what went wrong! I tried following as closely as possible what my chef at work taught me to although he was a bit vague at it. Is it that there is actually some secret recipe that they cannot reveal? Ha ha!

So cute right my baby girl! See she got a vday gift as well from me and my sister! Kept bringing it around the house with her wherever she went. It was super adorable b/c the die goes "ling-ling-ling" when you shake it!



Yesterday we went out not having any plans in mind so it was kind of an impromtu decision to catch The Great Great World. While waiting for the movie to start, we hopped from one shop to another to find munchies! Mostly finger food. Also played two rounds of bowling and realised how much I suck at it. Ha hahahahah my score was only 30 when he's was already 90???






The Korean rice cake was so yummy I went back after the movies to get 3 more sticks! There are different flavors and they've got 4 levels of spiciness for you to choose from.

Wilson trying to pull a straight face after taking one bite from the spicy bomb level 2 rice cakes and he was like "Not spicy at all ah!"
Umm, right....

So this was how I've spent my past two days. Now I'm waiting for Wilson to come out from the shower so we can have our dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment