Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rainbows and butterflies

Recently, i read an article on how if you want to live longer, you should walk faster so i think i'm going to die really young. [link] I have no idea why i am always the last few when walking in a group and people who walk with me always end up at the back as well!

There's actually not much going on in my life right now but i thought i should update this space otherwise it'll be really dead. Only exciting thing is that i've moved to my own room! Went IKEA with sissypie the other day and bought a few things now my room is half done except for the paint job and to get a new shelf. I already feel very attached to it i don't feel like leaving! Or when i go out, i want to come back home early!! I'm so easy to be kept in.. I can already see myself spending 24/7 in my room when it's fully done up! Will post pictures!!!

And. Another upside is that i caught a cockroach just now!! Not caught, caught. More like trapping it inside a container. Still think i am very brave. Hia hia hiak!!!!

Tomorrow will be another day off school but i'mma work. I should have more free time since i only need to go to school thrice a week but i feel like i'm always rushing against time. My time management is really bad so my first resolution for 2011 is to manage my time more wisely. Work, tutorials, lectures, projects, friends, family, boyfriend and leisure.

That's my top priority for now. Can't think of any other resolutions at the moment but i'll do a proper resolutions post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment