Saturday, December 18, 2010

Blinking in the starlight




I like people watching. When it's not busy at work, i get to stand around and observe. People's actions, their dressing, the way they eat, etc. I think it's interesting, how everyone behaves differently.

I'm picking up reading again. It's always fictional books though. I really should start reading more newspaper articles and the sorts. I love listverse [link]. They've got some very interesting lists and i really feel like i'm gaining a lot by reading them!

Mommy is in Malaysia right now and she got a perm, i heard!! I'm so excited to see how she looks like with those curls! Promise i'll take a picture of her and post it up when she returns!

Tomorrow, i'll be seeing Jessica, Justin and Naqib to sing, then probably to meet Wilson and the rest. Long day ahead, so i'll go do mask and zzz now. Gd n9t!

No comments:

Post a Comment