

Look at her!! She's so vain! I can totally swear that she was looking straight at the camera the whole time i was snapping away! How come she's not photogenic at all? She looks so much cuter irl!
I can't wait for Christmas though i've got nothing planned for that day! Looking at the blogs of random strangers and it's snowing again in the their countries. It's freaky how time flies! I remember, only months back, when these same strangers were wishing for spring to arrive because it was too cold to bear and now, it's winter again. I remember writing my very last post for 2009 and now, it's almost time to say good bye to 2010 as well!
I don't think i've accomplished much this year but times spent happy were not times wasted so i'm glad i've been happy more than half the time for this past 11 months and counting! I feel that as of now, i'm keeping myself really busy and i like how it feels! Studying, working, trying to rush the tutorials, not doing some tutorials, skipping lectures cause i'm feeling too drowsy, watching sitcoms in between sets of practices done, picking up new hobbies. Parts and parcels of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment