Friday, November 5, 2010

Love burns the brightest

Wilson and i just passed our 45th months together! I've been wanting to dedicate a post to him but always seem to miss the 2nd, so i thought i'll do one up now! Nothing fancy, just a few words! So, here goes:

Yesterday, you told me that you're lucky to have me but in my mind i was thinking that no, I AM lucky to have you. It is because of you that i learned that there's no meaning to constantly saying the words "i love you" to each other, which is why every time you say that to me, i'll feel a tingle of happiness.

I feel loved from all your little actions. From things like you hugging me in bed after i've fallen asleep even though you'll never ever agree to hugging me TO sleep (i know, b/c it sometimes wakes me up), to really insignificant daily thing like you helping to charge my phone when the battery is running low and i don't bother charging it. I notice these little things that you've done and have been doing for me, even though you don't tell me. That's one thing i like about you. You act like you're really tough and nonchalant but you're really the sweetest boyfriend anyone could ever have! And you're mine!!!!

Thank you for taking care of me all this while, be it when i fall ill or in situations like yesterday's. Many times, i wouldn't have known what to do if you weren't around. I love you my darling boy!!! I know months down the road, you're gonna "extract" words from this post and laugh at me but it's okay! Because everything i've written here comes from the heart!

I know forever sounds silly but forever is how long i wish we'll be together. It's not like i can't live without you. I can, but i don't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment