Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Do you miss me?


Look at the new babies i got from the dollz machines at the arcade!!! I spent 70+ yuan on the totoro, expensive but totally worth it!! You might think that it's cheap but most things here are much cheaper than in Singapore so you can't compare them that way. When i say it's expensive, i meant it in China terms!

I only managed to catch Samun (name i gave to the totoro) after 4 trips to the arcade, see how persistent i am in getting it!! It's just too fat and cuddly i just have to get it! After the 3rd trip, Jyh Jie seeing that i'm super disappointed gave me his tiger and WC gave me the kitty! Being nice to others is so contagious i'm going to go back to catch dolls for Ms Tay b/c she couldn't get any the other time she went with us!

Anyway, i'm sorry that i haven't been updating this space for so long, i've been way too busy! There's just too many company visits, sightseeing trips, projects, and assignments coming in. After this, i'mma go back to writing my IS report. I promise to update at least once in every 2 days for the remaining trip!

11 more days and i'll be back. I'm starting to get attached to everything here. The new friends i've made, the midnight suppers with the others at the street pushcart stalls that only come at night, the independence, the cheap food, and so many others! I don't want this trip to end so quickly but at the same time i can't wait to be back with Wilson, Zara and my family as well!!

OK, love you guys! I'll be back soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment