Saturday, May 22, 2010

Grad




It was heartwarming, my sister's graduation on Thursday. I can't wait for mine and i can't wait for University. There, i'll complete probably the last of my education and move on to the working life i'm skeptical but excited about. I should really start working hard, not only for myself but for my mom as well.

Seated in the auditorium listening to the talks by the VIP(s), around parents of all the graduates, the thought that some of 'em might not understand English suddenly hit me and i felt really fortunate to have received an education and therefore am able to mark out the gist of the talks. There and then, i told myself that i shall work hard for some things in life that my mom has always wanted but didn't have a chance to go through, like a good education and a well-paying job, et cetera.

I hope this is not just a three-minute enthusiasm.

3 comments: