Saturday, May 8, 2010

Dog days of summer





These were from Thursday when Wilson and i went out for a movie after lecture. It's our first proper date in weeks, i've been living a life of a beaver comes autumn. The never ending pile of assignments and projects just keeps coming, there isn't even time for a breather.

I'm officially on a dog hunt and should be getting a Toy Poodle or a Yorkshire Terrier very soon. Been browsing the web for ad posts regarding the sale/ adoption of these two breeds of puppies but every single one of the adoption cases turn out to be a scam. [link] I'll be emailing a few breeders, otherwise head over to Pasir Ris Farmway 2 next week and see how it goes. Will keep you guys posted!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh the scam thing sounds like yours almost totally! The shipping fee, american union thing and even the breed. Kns lor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya!!! I typed a super long email telling that person that i know he's a cheat and "lectured" him. HA HA HA

    ReplyDelete