Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Counting

Here's a quick update before i move on to write my script for BCOMM and head to school for the last tennis lesson.


Yesterday marks my 3rd year together with Wilson, so happy third anniversary, love! Caught Tooth fairy at the theater and it is actually quite okay. I used to love The Rock so much when i was a kid. Daddy used to watch a lot of WWF and little us would be sitting by the bedside watching the same thing. It's not that The Rock is much better than the others but b/c my Daddy talked about him a hell lot so you see how easily influenced kids are.

I got a pinky ring! Had been wanting it ever since my sister got one. It is believed that by wearing a pinky ring, it actually helps you to ward off people who might bring bad luck or harm to you, and i guess i really need one at that.

Before i go, Happy Birthday to Shin Ee baby! I love you so much will meet up with you soonish! Enjoy your day ahead!

And you too, people! X

No comments:

Post a Comment