Sunday, January 31, 2010

Crazy brains

OHAI. I haven't been having much of a life recently. All i do is attend lectures, tutorials, have a meal, take the hour ride back home, nap, have my dinner, rush to finish the assignments, sleep at 2AM. That's pretty much my daily routine. 'cept maybe on days when we gotta stay back for an extra few hours for project meeting when i'm lucky, bla.

I've started to keep a planner which means that i should be more organized now than ever and shouldn't have assignments and projects exceeding the due date. That's the whole point of keeping a planner isn't it? However me being me, there's still a hell lot of uncompleted work though but it'll only get better. It's awful fun to strike out the to-dos after completing them.

Done with Planet 51, Princess and the Frog, 50 First Dates and half way through 500 Days of Summer. Wilson's the influence for this movie craze.

Hawk Nelson's been stuck in my head for the past few they're too good. When you wrap your arms around me, I know. With me wherever I go. Nothing else matters at all when you're here.

No comments:

Post a Comment