Monday, December 14, 2009

Clever ain't wise




Mommy set off this morning for Genting and i'm already missing her a lot! I guess the saying "as you grow older, you become more detached from your parents" is not true after all. Wilson can tell you who i look for whenever we're having a huge fight. I'll be crying and asking for my mama. No joke!

Anyway, "no joke" is Wilson's new pet phrase and i find it disgusting. However the more disgusting i find it, the more i like to use it b/c i think its fascinating. Weird huh! Sometimes, i can't understand myself either.

I totally screwed up my FFA paper today, b/c of a careless mistake. Apparently i should go back to nursery seeing that i don't know which month comes after which. August, September, October, September. How clever can i get?

I've yet to study for tomorrow's paper, i should die.

5 comments: